FULL-SERVICE INTERNATIONAL LITIGATION
International law is complex, confusing and constantly evolving. Serna & Associates PLLC has more than 23 years in international law, providing unique experience and expertise in full-service dispute resolution, earning the reputation as leaders in this specialty practice area. Our attorneys have successfully represented sovereign states in international treaties, international investment law and dispute resolution, as well as delimitation of maritime and land boundaries, sovereign and diplomatic privileges and immunities, international environmental law, international trade and sanctions, and human rights. We are also extremely proud of our positive impact resulting from successful litigation, forcing entities who have violated the law to make safer, sounder rules and regulations that protect the innocent.
Mitsubishi Faulty Transmission Systems
Mitsubishi is recalling almost 100,000 vehicles from 2015-2016 due to continuous variable transmissions, or CVTs, that could cause stalling, leading to accidents, injury and death. The recall includes 2015-16 Mitsubishi Outlander and Outlander Sport models, and 2016 Mitsubishi Lancer models.
International Litigation Services
Serna & Associates PLLC has built a solid reputation in full-service dispute resolution, including international litigation, arbitration, judgment enforcement and collection, and arbitral awards. Contact our experienced international litigation attorneys today for your free, no obligation case evaluation. We fight hard to win, period.
- Enforcement Of Foreign Judgments And Arbitration Awards
- Claims Defense
- Foreign Contract Disputes
- Disputes Involving Foreign Sovereign Governments
- Use Of An Intelligence Network To Gather Evidence In Arbitration And Litigation
- Asset Location For The Satisfaction Of Judgments And Arbitral Awards
- Representing Businesses In The United States And Abroad
- Associating With Foreign Attorneys In Litigation Abroad